Diabetes UK local Groups are support groups that offer people living with diabetes or who want to know more about diabetes, a chance to meet and share experiences with others.
Who We Are
We are a group of friendly people with an interest or connection to diabetes.
We work closely with the Diabetes Team at York Hospital and other healthcare professionals in the community.
What We Do:
- Hold regular meetings and events
- Give you opportunies to meet and share experiences with others
- Sign post and support you to live with and around diabetes
- Help to raise concerns and campaign to improve local diabetes services
- Run awareness raising activities
- Plan social events and activities